Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hump Day Awesomeness

So I finally got to see the allergy doctor today.  It was an interesting visit.  I found out that I am not allergic to my house so thank God I am back at home.  I am also not allergic to wheat to I do not have to stop eating bread.  The doc thinks I might have some rogue antibodies causing problems in my body.  I had blood drawn to check some things out.  I will wait patiently for the results and in the meantime enjoy the drugs he put me on.  In other news Jonah has achieved two firsts.  He has said his first real word and of course it was "mom"!  He also held his own bottle of milk when I fed him.  I was so proud of him!  He just reached up and took hold of it from me.  Tomorrow looks to be a fun day.  We shall see how white the area is tomorrow for Tony's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment